Monday, 6 April 2009

Introducing..

At long last....


I would like to intoduce you to my new baby. :-) He is a little boy raccoon (about 2 weeks old) and I have named him Wynono which is a Native American word for first born.

Photobucket


I bottle fed him for the first time today but he is a great baby and just took it and ate it all in about 5 seconds, even though I am new to him.. I might be more tired as the weeks go on though as I have to get up at 2 am to feed him.


Photobucket


He has a very loud cry and suckling on a finger is sometimes the only way to quiet him..(he also makes a really sweet chirruping sound when he is happy)

Photobucket



I have been reading up on the raccoon manual which comes with a sweet little quote that I will try and live up to...


"Love and nurture the baby you have found and after giving life, you have to give the greatest gift of all, the freedom to enjoy that life"


Photobucket

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my word - he is absolutely adorable - what a dear little soul!

Dear little No-no, you are a very lucky little raccoon as you have the best foster mummy in the whole world. She will look after you while you grow into a big strong boy and you can go back out into the wild on your adventures! xxxx

Wilyson said...

Deer untee fee - wil ur newd sun be madd lyke starski?

Eating olives with my dog said...

Dear Terri

Aww thank you!


Dear Wilysun

Umm yes probably! haha

Anonymous said...

Love your blog -the new baby looks cute:-) Dimitry