I packed my stuff today, it was hard to decide what to take when I had to plan for winter (still snowing in Vancouver according to google weather), spring and summer! So my clothing choices range from hat and scarf to shorts and swimsuit..
And of course I had to make sure there was room for Grizzly, who is really getting quite well travelled now, and is pleased that he is often taken back to his native homeland. He looks excited I think..

So the other main essential is chocolate, especially seeing as though I might be unable to get to a shop that sells vegan chocolate for a while (although I have made provisions to have emergency parcels sent from the UK in this eventuality). I think I have enough to last me at least 3 days.

And lastly, Jez wanted another picture of himself on here and seeing as he is my surrogate son, here he is again..

So hopefully my next post might include some info on my new babies...
“For us to maintain our way of living, we must tell lies to each other and especially to ourselves. The lies are necessary because, without them, many deplorable acts would become impossibilities" ~ Derrick Jensen
1 comment:
Deer untee fee - u phorgot mee photo. An rememerber a minit on de lipz a lifetyme on de hipz. Luf Wilyson
Post a Comment